Sunday, January 11, 2009

In my aim to become tourist-like...

I have to admit I'm now a full grown tourist because I just visited the Singapore Science Centre today! In this week alone, I think I contributed to the tourism scene quite alot. First, it's the botanic gardens. Now, it's the science centre. WOW, i'm amazed by myself and I seriously think they should give me an award for that. It should be something like "MOST SUPPORTIVE SINGAPOREAN" -- Andrea Chew.

Then I will do the most cliche thing you always see on TV -- "YES YES THANK YOU THANK YOU, I WOULD LIKE TO THANK MY FAMILY, MY FRIENDS (Steph for botanic gardens, HX for science centre) FOR THIS AND I WOULD LIKE TO SHARE THIS AWARD WITH THEM."

Alright, at this juncture, I can almost sense that you people out there want to give me a knock on my head. SO BE IT. At least i bring some fun, laughter, peace and joy. Haha, to be truthful, I think the 'high-ness' must be because I'm currently super duper whooper drained of my energy already. Ok. How ironic.

Next up, I want to pursue my aim (tsk tsk) above and go on the HIPPO TOUR!!! I heard it's quite worth it and it seems exciting. Any takers? You can book me starting from this moment and of course I will be more than glad if you are willing to pay for me. LOL

And tml is my last day before work. JIAYOU JIAYOU JIAYOU!

7 Comments:

At 1:31 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

LOL HIPPO TOUR IS DAMN EX. I WANT T WATCHT THE EXTREME DANCE COMEDYDYDYDY.

 
At 1:44 AM , Blogger Stepfanie said...

book! book! HAHAHAHAHAAHAHHA

 
At 11:44 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At 11:48 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I went discovery centre just before A'levels. hahaha. let's go out some day too.. but wait.. do we have to report to our boss? lol.

 
At 11:36 PM , Blogger Andrea said...

[Serene] Yes yes of course! Do you fancy paying for me, i will be so glad.:)
[steph] ok. HIPPO TOURwith you that is.
[caiyun] haha. that was funny. don't make it a just education outing for two of us. it is a s02 outing for us. LOL

 
At 4:31 PM , Blogger michelle said...

Well. I'm super interested in hippo tour. At least it makes up for the cruise. haha. Rmb my dream? haha. Hippo tour as trial run first!! wahaha! And now i think i'm super noob. Where's s'pore science centre and botanical garden? LOL(:

 
At 10:55 PM , Blogger Andrea said...

science centre is at jurong. botanic gardens at bukit timah that area. Hahaha...i remember ur dream!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home